[GSoC 2015]: Implementing polynomial module in CSymPy

Sumith 1896

Mar 26, 2015, 5:18:59 PM3/26/15
to sy...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,
    I have finished the final draft of my proposal in which I plan to implement(as discussed earlier) polynomial module for CSymPy with some base features.
This proposal has gone through a few iterations with discussions that happened over CSymPy. It would be great to get feedback and suggestions for improvements from all of SymPy developers as well. You can find it here(https://github.com/sympy/sympy/wiki/GSoC-2015-Application-Sumith-%3A-Implementing-polynomial-module-in-CSymPy).
Also it would be great if confirmed that it is visible to you on melange
Cheers
Sumith