MDF store && X-Carve

Ghost

May 22, 2016, 9:40:57 AM5/22/16
to sydney-h...@googlegroups.com
Hello one and all

While building the 'Rabbit hutch' to hold my 3d printer back on Tuesday,
there was discussion on a store in Sydney that cuts MDF to size and
deliver.

The name of the place escapes me...

Also what is the maximum cutting size of the X-Carve That we have? I
understand there is talk about the much hated software, but can I use dxf
files without much pain ?

My 'intention' would be to prepare the files next week (doing night
shifts) Order the MDF close to the end of the week to be dropped off at my
place on Monday week for cutting that night or on Tuesday. the large parts
I would buy a saw and do it at home...

If anyone can share hints and tips for the X-Carve so I can plan ahead
that would be great :)

Also the name of that online mdf place...

Cheers
Stephen

Ghost

May 22, 2016, 9:56:21 AM5/22/16