The laser is now _fully_ operational!

Gav

Mar 17, 2018, 5:02:01 AM3/17/18
to sydney-h...@googlegroups.com, rnd-an...@googlegroups.com
For those that have noticed the laser power being a tad lacking in the last few weeks, you'll be relieved to know that the laser tube has just been replaced by a brand new 60W one.

It's cutting through plywood like a hot knife through butter, and is better than any time in the last 2 years.

Big thanks to Max and Scott for doing all the running around getting the replacement and spending hours replacing, soldering and aligning all the bits.

Cheers,
Gavin

Kris

Mar 17, 2018, 5:11:51 PM3/17/18
to rnd-annou...@googlegroups.com, Gav, sydney-h...@googlegroups.com, rnd-an...@googlegroups.com
That was fast!
Well done Max and Scott!

Mar 17, 2018, 5:26:50 PM3/17/18
to Robots & Dinosaurs
This makes me so happy, thanks for all your hard work guys !!!