The space is now open. (Tuesday)

devastatorbadman

Jul 19, 2016, 3:05:33 AM7/19/16
to Robots & Dinosaurs
Come and make stuff.

Sean McNamara

Jul 19, 2016, 4:57:15 AM7/19/16
to sydney-h...@googlegroups.com
Can't, too busy painting!

image1.JPG

PS thanks for the help!

----
Sean McNamara

On 19 Jul 2016, at 17:05, devastatorbadman <devastat...@gmail.com> wrote:

Come and make stuff.

devastatorbadman

Jul 19, 2016, 6:12:52 AM7/19/16
to Robots & Dinosaurs
Wow that looks incredible Sean. Great job.
Wozfest is going to blow up when they see that.

Scott is here and he likes it too and commented on the chrome looking good.

If you have the paint then you could make some colour wozfest badges.

James

Sean McNamara

Jul 19, 2016, 7:56:14 AM7/19/16
to sydney-h...@googlegroups.com
More prep for WOzFest (cleaning disk drive heads) - and more of your handiwork, James - also with the silver paint!

image1.JPG

----
Sean McNamara

devastatorbadman

Jul 20, 2016, 2:21:58 AM7/20/16
to Robots & Dinosaurs
nice. the production line looks good.
What's the mallet for? lol

haha sometimes I forget all the stuff I have done.
Good to see you are putting it to use.

James

Sean McNamara

Jul 20, 2016, 4:27:22 AM7/20/16
to sydney-h...@googlegroups.com
The mallet was originally for the paint, and then to threaten the disk drives into working. Should have at least 4 of them operational by Saturday - 3 are working so far.

Talk soon,

Sean

----
Sean McNamara