Opening tonight, Tuesday 9th Jan

Gav

Jan 9, 2018, 12:32:38 AM1/9/18
to sydney-h...@googlegroups.com
I'm stuck at work and going to be pretty late to open tonight. If another keyholder is headed in, or there already, can you please post to the list so others will know when the space is open.

Cheers,
Gavin
--
Sent from Gmail Mobile

Stephanie Morrison

Jan 9, 2018, 2:25:50 AM1/9/18
to Robots & Dinosaurs
Aww man, all I read was the header 'Opening tonight.' By which I assumed Gav was doing the opening when he posted.

My partner and I have lugged a few pieces of timber up there, they are sitting by the brick wall across from R&D, if you can let me know when someone's there!

0490833574 if texting is easier than posting.

Cheers!