Visiting/Joining

Berne Campbell

Jan 6, 2017, 6:46:00 PM1/6/17
to Max Nippard, sydney-h...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

My friend Geoff and myself are going to visit today. I have visited once before a couple of years ago, and it will be Geoff's first time. I'd like to pay the $15 2nd visit fee and join as the $5/month friend as I'm not sure I'll be able to attend regularly, although I would like to. If I'm able to make more time I'd like to become a full member.

Today I'd like to try to repair my Proxmark3 by resoldering the antenna socket (SMT) that was ripped off the PCB and I'd also like to try to repair a blender where the motor seems to be slipping. But I need a long narrow shaft spanner screwdriver. I have spanner bits but my driver that takes bits is too chubby to fit down the hole. The hardware stores I've tried don't have one. I'll need to order it from somewhere or find an alternative.

Cheers,
Berne