Shipping time from China?

shykitten55

Apr 13, 2017, 5:37:42 AM4/13/17
to Robots & Dinosaurs
Sorry guys/gals,
 but I am having kittens waiting for something to arrive from China.

Posted 1 April from SHENZHEN.

I have a tracking number, but it has been 2 weeks - kinda - and nothing.

Anyone familiar with how long it takes?

Thanks.

Kris

Apr 13, 2017, 5:44:35 AM4/13/17
to sydney-h...@googlegroups.com
Depend who you ordered it from, I've had aliexpress stuff take two months.

I'm currently waiting for a toy from eBay from China ordered 20 March

Apr 13, 2017, 5:58:44 AM4/13/17
to Robots & Dinosaurs, kr...@sleepingplanet.com
EMS as best I can tell.

Madox

Apr 13, 2017, 12:41:52 PM4/13/17
to Robots & Dinosaurs
Anywhere from 1week to 3months,with most around 4-6 weeks.

Most free shipping etc are drop shipped and could go round the world in the weirdest ways.

//source : self, I get a parcel a day from miscellaneous eBay/AliExpress...