This Saturday Dave Jones & Chris Gammel will be visiting RnD

Gav

Apr 6, 2017, 8:20:09 AM4/6/17
to sydney-h...@googlegroups.com, rnd-an...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

I've gotten the word from Dave Jones (of EEVblog) that he and Chris Gammel (Cohost of the Amp Hour podcast with Dave) are coming down to the space this Saturday.

Dave's a longtime friend of the space (Thanks to him we got a whole bunch of donated furniture back when we were in Rockdale), and has probably the most popular youtube channel on Electronics.

If you'd like to meet either or both of them, please come on down! Also knowing Dave, I'm sure he won't be able to resist doing a video, so if you want to show off a project and make us look good, please bring it along :-)

If you haven't seen Dave's youtube channel, check it out:

And the Amp Hour podcast here:

Cheers,
Gavin

James Campbell

Apr 7, 2017, 11:55:37 PM4/7/17
to sydney-h...@googlegroups.com
What time will Dave be there until?

Darryl Adams

James Campbell

Apr 8, 2017, 3:06:35 AM4/8/17
to sydney-h...@googlegroups.com
I've just finished work, anyone still there?