Bamboo sheets

Darryl Adams

Apr 13, 2017, 9:49:59 PM4/13/17
to Robots & Dinosaurs
Xavier is here and he needs bamboo sheets larger and  greater number than we have (at least 10)

Where do we source our bamboo and do we have sheets bigger 296x400 in house?

Pretty much urgant request

Kris

Apr 14, 2017, 1:26:20 AM4/14/17
to sydney-h...@googlegroups.com
Hmmm, we order them in from Melbourne I think. It won't be coming today.

Are you sure we've got none?

Xavier is here and he needs bamboo sheets larger and  greater number than we have (at least 10)

Where do we source our bamboo and do we have sheets bigger 296x400 in house?

Pretty much urgant request

Darryl Adams

Apr 14, 2017, 1:43:13 AM4/14/17
to Robots & Dinosaurs, kr...@sleepingplanet.com
looks like we only have the small cut bamboo sheets left