Quick demo of aluminium milling this Saturday 12 noon.

14 vues

Gav

non lue,
22 mai 2015, 07:49:0822/05/2015
à sydney-h...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

For anyone that's interested I'll do a quick demo Saturday noon on milling aluminium on the Sieg CNC mill.

 Scott and I did a big rebuild of it after picking it up from Jason, and I figure before it goes back to my place people might like to see it in action.

If you're considering getting one, or retrofitting a manual mill, or are just curious what's involved in getting a robot to whittle you a part out of solid metal, come check it out.

Cheers,
Gavin

Here's a couple of parts I made already. Who says gears have to be circular, eh?
Inline images 1

Cody Sheridan

non lue,
22 mai 2015, 08:09:3522/05/2015
à sydney-h...@googlegroups.com
Huh! Looking great gav. I have a good quality mini mill and lathe sitting here just waiting for a project like this!

Wish I could make it around for the demo :(

Kind Regards
Cody Sheridan
Waverton NSW 2060
Répondre à tous