Bringing in visitors from work

Michael White

Apr 11, 2017, 9:44:57 AM4/11/17
to Robots & Dinosaurs
Hey guys,

I've been trying to introduce some physical prototyping into our design process at work and i've got some colleagues who are interested in coming to visit the space and watching me run some of their designs through the laser cutter. Probably on 22/4.

They're all first time visitors, I just wasn't sure if its okay because its a business group. Probably three or four people. Is that okay?

Kris

Apr 11, 2017, 9:47:13 PM4/11/17
to Michael White, Robots & Dinosaurs
Yup, all good!