Help with laser cutting a simple design tomorrow

Laura Jade

Mar 30, 2018, 10:39:55 AM3/30/18
to Robots & Dinosaurs
Hi Robo's !

I have a bit of a dilemma. I broke an important part of a project that's due to be shipped on Tuesday to a neuroscientist in Romania!

What I need to replace is a very simple design (part of a brain visualisation device) in 2mm or 3mm clear perspex. I'm wondering, would you have some clear acrylic there I could purchase to cut it with?

Because it's easter EVERYBODY IS CLOSED (arrghgh!) so I'm hoping I could pop in and lasercut it with a little guidance? :)

Thanks!!
Clear Perspex 2mm_internal holes.ai