Fwd: Re: [R&D Board] Appcircus is heading to Sydney and we want developers!

Kris

Sep 23, 2016, 2:44:41 AM9/23/16
to Robots & Dinosaurs
Fyi members.

On 20.09.2016 23:22, Sam Walker-Smart wrote:

Thought our upcoming event would be of interest - Free submission for all!

Best.

[image: Inline images 1]

The travelling app showcase heads to Australia for the first time...

Appcircus heads to Sydney to promote upcoming developers

Barcelona, 20th sep 2016 - Australia’s largest city is the latest to host
Appcircus’ global showcase.

Today it was announced that Appcircus Sydney
<http://appcircus.com/event/ac-sydney> will be held at Intuit Quickbook’s
Sydney office on November 30th and any eager company, startup or
developer with an app can participate in the event. The theme is
completely open to all mobile or web applications developed for any sector
be it education, travel, gaming and anything in between.

A jury of online experts will choose 10 finalists by early November, these
talented 10 will then be giving the chance to pitch their app on the night
itself in front of an onstage jury of industry professionals. Registration
is free and is as simple as following the application link here.

<http://appcircus.com/event/ac-sydney>

Submission deadline is November 13

The winner will receive a nomination to participate at the Mobile Premier
Awards <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djVfp42LnyM> (MPAs) 2017, the
largest app awards and showcase to occur during the Mobile World Congress
<https://www.mobileworldcongress.com/>.

Getting a spot in such an exciting industry is always a challenge, this is
why Appcircus, the biggest worldwide app showcase, is offering this great
opportunity for app makers. Back in 2014 US’ Fetch (now Best Apps Market
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bestappsmarket.android.bestapps&hl=en>)
was crowned Mobile Premier Award winner for its clear usability, later
becoming the number one tool for finding Android apps with over 25,000,000
Google Play installs. Last year Spain’s Glovo <https://glovoapp.com/>,
the winning app from 2015’s Barcelona event, went on to receive much media
attention, including pieces in Vogue and El Pais, and received a nationwide
launch resulting in over 100K installs to date.

About Appcircus

Appcircus <http://appcircus.com/> brings together the global app
developer community through its online incubation platforms and worldwide
events. Over the past 5 years it has organised more than 200 events in more
than 35 countries, building a community of over 20,000 users. Appcircus
events give visibility to new apps at a local and global scale. With its
unique platform it connects app developers with business opportunities
while helping building innovative high quality apps to present to the tech
community.

For further information you can contact us by email at s...@dotopen.com +34
676 838 111. You can also find us on Twitter @appcircus and with the
hashtag #ACSydney.