Ir al primer mensaje no leído

Kris

no leída,
19 feb 2015, 3:49:16 p.m.19/2/15
para Robots & Dinosaurs
The space is open now until 1030 then I'll be back in the afternoon.
If another keyhole turns up it will most likely stay open all day.

Tim

no leída,
19 feb 2015, 3:53:29 p.m.19/2/15
para sydney-h...@googlegroups.com

I'd like to point out that kris' views are his own and do not represent the board as a whole.

We do not, and will not ever think of our fellow members as 'keyholes'

Tim.

Aleksandr Motsjonov

no leída,
19 feb 2015, 4:02:54 p.m.19/2/15
para sydney-h...@googlegroups.com

Ha ha ha ha ))))))

Kris

no leída,
19 feb 2015, 4:04:30 p.m.19/2/15
para sydney-h...@googlegroups.com
Damn autocorrect. My spelling is so bad it always picks the wrong word.

:o)

Say what you like about Microsoft, it's spell chewy was the best mother fudger out there.

Gav

no leída,
19 feb 2015, 4:37:45 p.m.19/2/15
para sydney-h...@googlegroups.com
I'll be there by the time Kris leaves, so the space will be open all afternoon :-)

I've got about 150kg of lead, a trolley and loads of PVC pipe. Time to put the finishing touches on the Banana detection system.

Cheers,
Gavin

kr...@sleepingplanet.com

no leída,
19 feb 2015, 4:43:52 p.m.19/2/15
para sydney-h...@googlegroups.com

i'll take "things you won't see written down anywhere else" for $30 please Alex

Iain Chalmers

no leída,
19 feb 2015, 5:25:00 p.m.19/2/15
para sydney-h...@googlegroups.com
I'm pretty sure three separate teams from the ASD, NSA, and GHCQ are furiously analysing those two sentences as we speak...

big
"I say we take off and nuke the entire site from orbit.
That's the only way to be sure." - Ellen Ripley

Peter Hardy

no leída,
19 feb 2015, 6:20:25 p.m.19/2/15
para sydney-h...@googlegroups.com
I'll be around in a little while too. Need to make a hole for a key.
Responder a todos
Responder al autor
Reenviar
0 mensajes nuevos