Young Maker Visiting Sydney

dani...@eosdigitalservices.com

Jun 30, 2017, 9:28:44 PM6/30/17
to Robots & Dinosaurs
Hello! I have a 14 year old who found Robots and Dinosaurs online and was interested in spots to visit and/or activities in Sydney while he is in town for the next two weeks. He's well versed in many areas of making with a specialty in Raspberry Pi. Any ideas? Thank you!!

devastatorbadman

Jun 30, 2017, 11:27:55 PM6/30/17
to Robots & Dinosaurs
COME FOR A VISIT!

Kris

Jun 30, 2017, 11:30:03 PM6/30/17
to devastatorbadman, Robots & Dinosaurs
Just to add... Under 16 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
But yes, come for a visit, first visit is free