Uhh... Space is open?

Paul Hutchison

Nov 24, 2016, 4:45:58 AM11/24/16
to sydney-h...@googlegroups.com
I just arrived and nobody was here, I presume James got tired of waiting for me and went home...

If it's not already too late, I'll be here for a couple of hours attempting to wind an electromagnet, so feel free to drop in. And wish me luck.

Patrick Barnes

Nov 24, 2016, 4:53:56 AM11/24/16
to sydney-h...@googlegroups.com

I'll be by in a bit. Just got to walk off this good pizza first.