Makerfair

Jason Lewis

Aug 12, 2016, 10:51:36 PM8/12/16
to hacker space
Hey guys,

Great job on the Makerfair. Please share the photos on your social media

Jason

IMG_8860.JPG
IMG_8861.JPG
IMG_8862.JPG
IMG_8863.JPG

Max Nippard

Aug 12, 2016, 11:52:54 PM8/12/16
to Robodino List

Sasha brought an awesome drawing machine

DSC_9638.JPG
DSC_9635.JPG

Jason Lewis

Aug 13, 2016, 12:40:05 AM8/13/16
to sydney-h...@googlegroups.com
Does it hold onto the White board with suction fans?
<DSC_9638.JPG>
<DSC_9635.JPG>

Max Nippard

Aug 13, 2016, 1:09:49 AM8/13/16
to Robodino List

No the fans are for cooling but the power supply couldn't cope with running them and the bot.

<DSC_9638.JPG>
<DSC_9635.JPG>

devastatorbadman

Aug 13, 2016, 5:10:16 AM8/13/16
to Robots & Dinosaurs
Great photos Jason.
There's a great one of a guy using my nodding head man device.
It's fantastic!

James

Julian Sortland

Aug 13, 2016, 10:14:40 PM8/13/16
to sydney-h...@googlegroups.com
Look for Hornsby and Districts Amateur Radio Club people, who should perhaps have blue call-sign badges on.

Julian VK2YJS / AG6LE.

Julian Sortland, ALIATec, VK2YJS, AG6LE.

Ph:  0429 470 672

123 North Street
OBERON  NSW  2787
AUSTRALIA

Gav

Aug 14, 2016, 6:27:08 AM8/14/16
to sydney-h...@googlegroups.com
That was a fantastic (and exhausting) weekend everyone. :-D

Huge thanks to everyone that came along, or loaned projects to show off.

Cheers,
Gavin

Aleksandr Motsjonov

Aug 14, 2016, 6:40:33 AM8/14/16
to sydney-h...@googlegroups.com
I hope Peter is all right! I think he had most active non-stop full time standing experience. Peter, you are a rock star! I still don't understand your motivation, but it suppose to be very strong =) Good Job!

Thanks Gav for all the support

On 13 August 2016 at 19:10, devastatorbadman <devastat...@gmail.com> wrote:
Great photos Jason.
There's a great one of a guy using my nodding head man device.
It's fantastic!

James

Julian Sortland, ALIATec, VK2YJS, AG6LE.

Ph:  0429 470 672

123 North Street
OBERON  NSW  2787
AUSTRALIA

devastatorbadman

Aug 14, 2016, 11:31:07 PM8/14/16
to Robots & Dinosaurs
Big thanks to Gavin.
Good effort by everyone who attended.
My laser cut projects took a serious beating.
I handed out a lot of DL promotional flyers on Saturday.
The stand was quite busy all of the time on both days.
A member of the biohackers/bio foundry group I was talking to said our stand was very cool and very popular.
It seemed like a successful venture from my point of view.

cheers,

James

Dan Col

Aug 17, 2016, 7:54:19 AM8/17/16
to Robots & Dinosaurs
Hi James and Gavin,

great to meet you both at the maker faire, thanks for your efforts in promoting makers.  Your stand, knowledge and enthusiasm were awesome.

I'll definitely drop into Robots & Dinosaurs sometime.

Cheers.
Daniel Collins

devastatorbadman

Aug 17, 2016, 9:00:34 AM8/17/16
to Robots & Dinosaurs
Nice one Dan.
Thanks for your kind comments.
It was nice to meet you and your daughter at the maker faire.

Come past the space for a visit anytime it's open.

James