Space is open!

Peter Hardy

Jun 23, 2017, 7:44:04 PM6/23/17
to sydney-h...@googlegroups.com

Come on down.

Daniel Smith

Jun 24, 2017, 2:01:10 AM6/24/17
to Robots & Dinosaurs
Woohoo! What time are you thinking of closing up? Not sure if I'll have time to come down or not

Peter Hardy

Jun 24, 2017, 2:12:04 AM6/24/17
to sydney-h...@googlegroups.com

I can only guarantee that I personally will be around for another hour or two. But there's a solid chance somebody else will be around?

Daniel Smith

Jun 24, 2017, 2:59:08 AM6/24/17
to Robots & Dinosaurs
I can't make it down for another half hour or so. I assume someone with a key needs to be there while the space is open? IE I can't be the only one there

Gav

Jun 24, 2017, 3:18:36 AM6/24/17
to sydney-h...@googlegroups.com
I'll be here till at least 8pm.