Kaptan tape?

Peter Hardy

Feb 18, 2015, 8:18:19 PM2/18/15
to sydney-h...@googlegroups.com

Before I go buying a whole roll when I only need a foot or so, is there any kaptan tape kicking around in the space?

--
Pete

Gav

Feb 18, 2015, 8:51:53 PM2/18/15
to sydney-h...@googlegroups.com
Should be heaps in the tape tub. From memory both wide and narrow.

Cheers,
Gavin

Sent from Gmail Mobile

Peter Hardy

Feb 18, 2015, 9:04:28 PM2/18/15
to sydney-h...@googlegroups.com

Awesome. Now to see if I can get from the city, home to pick up my printer hotend then back across the city in reasonable time tonight.

Mark Pearson

Feb 18, 2015, 9:28:59 PM2/18/15
to sydney-h...@googlegroups.com
Last time I looked the widest I could find was 20mm. I bought some about 60mm and will bring it on Saturday.

Ada Lim

Feb 19, 2015, 3:21:29 AM2/19/15
to sydney-h...@googlegroups.com
I left a roll of 100mm wide in the tape box about two years ago. It
may have disappeared in a move.

-A