Does anybody have a Proxmark device i can borrow ? (NFC / RFID)

Lewys Martin

Dec 3, 2017, 8:22:43 PM12/3/17
to Robots & Dinosaurs
Hey all, im wanting to do some experiments with RFID and changeable UID MiFare cards, ideally with a proxmark, does anybody have one that I can borrow for a week or two to play around with??

Thank you !

James Campbell

Dec 3, 2017, 8:30:22 PM12/3/17
to sydney-h...@googlegroups.com
Check facebook, I know a guy.

On Mon, Dec 4, 2017 at 11:52 AM, Lewys Martin <countp...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hey all, im wanting to do some experiments with RFID and changeable UID MiFare cards, ideally with a proxmark, does anybody have one that I can borrow for a week or two to play around with??

Thank you !

Madox

Dec 3, 2017, 11:03:25 PM12/3/17
to Robots & Dinosaurs
I do, I can drop it at the space assuming you have all the cards etc.

Lewys Martin

Dec 3, 2017, 11:10:11 PM12/3/17
to sydney-h...@googlegroups.com
Thanks dude, im over in westmead if that happens to be any closer for you, otherwise what time/day you think you could drop it ?

On Mon, Dec 4, 2017 at 3:03 PM, Madox <mado...@gmail.com> wrote:
I do, I can drop it at the space assuming you have all the cards etc.

Regards,

Lewys Martin

Madox

Dec 6, 2017, 9:08:16 AM12/6/17
to Robots & Dinosaurs
I am more chatswood / gladesville direction, maybe this Saturday if I am lucky or if someone like Kris can act as the intermediary (like I drop into his post box and he takes it to the space).

Oh, please don't update the firmware if possible. It should be very recent against the repo as of say a month ago anyway.

Kris

Dec 6, 2017, 3:12:46 PM12/6/17
to Madox, Robots & Dinosaurs
I'm happy to be nerd mule

I am more chatswood / gladesville direction, maybe this Saturday if I am lucky or if someone like Kris can act as the intermediary (like I drop into his post box and he takes it to the space).

Oh, please don't update the firmware if possible. It should be very recent against the repo as of say a month ago anyway.

Lewys Martin

Dec 6, 2017, 10:08:16 PM12/6/17
to sydney-h...@googlegroups.com
:D thanks guys, I won't touch the firmware

On 7 Dec. 2017 7:12 am, "Kris" <kr...@sleepingplanet.com> wrote:
I'm happy to be nerd mule

I am more chatswood / gladesville direction, maybe this Saturday if I am lucky or if someone like Kris can act as the intermediary (like I drop into his post box and he takes it to the space).

Oh, please don't update the firmware if possible. It should be very recent against the repo as of say a month ago anyway.

Dec 8, 2017, 3:03:29 AM12/8/17
to Robots & Dinosaurs
Mate, you wanna hack some Opal cards? ;)

On Thursday, 7 December 2017 14:08:16 UTC+11, Lewys Martin wrote:
:D thanks guys, I won't touch the firmware
On 7 Dec. 2017 7:12 am, "Kris" <kr...@sleepingplanet.com> wrote:
I'm happy to be nerd mule

I am more chatswood / gladesville direction, maybe this Saturday if I am lucky or if someone like Kris can act as the intermediary (like I drop into his post box and he takes it to the space).

Oh, please don't update the firmware if possible. It should be very recent against the repo as of say a month ago anyway.

Lewys Martin

Dec 8, 2017, 3:04:12 AM12/8/17
to sydney-h...@googlegroups.com
Haha nah not interested in that. Wanna toy with mifare classic a bit and some other things

Dec 8, 2017, 3:23:32 AM12/8/17
to Robots & Dinosaurs
Too bad. I think Opal system is centralized anyway, but could be fun to try for educational reasons.
Cheers

Madox

Dec 8, 2017, 8:23:26 PM12/8/17
to Robots & Dinosaurs
I will stop by late afternoon or evening to drop it off. Will you still be around?

Works well for Mifare classics BTW :)

Lewys Martin

Dec 9, 2017, 4:01:57 AM12/9/17
to sydney-h...@googlegroups.com
Sorry about going silent I've had a hectic day lots of things went for the worse !

Did you manage to drop it at the space ? I should be able to pick it up in the next 2 or so days of it's there and i can get to learning !

On 9 Dec. 2017 12:23 pm, "Madox" <mado...@gmail.com> wrote:
I will stop by late afternoon or evening to drop it off.  Will you still be around?

Works well for Mifare classics BTW :)

Madox

Dec 10, 2017, 3:25:05 PM12/10/17
to Robots & Dinosaurs
Hi,

Yes it is on the Makerbot near the door, above its right eye (or left as you're facing it...).

I shouldn't need it until new years + 1-2 weeks so take your time with it :)

On Saturday, 9 December 2017 20:01:57 UTC+11, Lewys Martin wrote:
Sorry about going silent I've had a hectic day lots of things went for the worse !

Did you manage to drop it at the space ? I should be able to pick it up in the next 2 or so days of it's there and i can get to learning !
On 9 Dec. 2017 12:23 pm, "Madox" <mado...@gmail.com> wrote:
I will stop by late afternoon or evening to drop it off.  Will you still be around?

Works well for Mifare classics BTW :)

Lewys Martin

Dec 10, 2017, 3:26:59 PM12/10/17
to sydney-h...@googlegroups.com
Thank you !!!

Ill probably head over Wednesday evening as I have something I want to laser for my friends festive gift, @Mark. G Lets go ?

Regards,

Lewys Martin

Lewys Martin

Dec 12, 2017, 6:46:26 AM12/12/17
to sydney-h...@googlegroups.com
Picked it up tonight!!

Any tips to get me going ?

Lewys Martin

Jan 16, 2018, 2:08:37 AM1/16/18
to sydney-h...@googlegroups.com
Hey Madox!

This proxmark has been a huge help, but I find myself craving more, so I have now finally ordered my own which will be here in a few days :)

I should be able to drop this back at the makerbot in the next week or so for you!

Thanks again so much

I plan to mod mine for external antenna :D

--
Regards,

Lewys Martin

kris

Jan 16, 2018, 2:19:12 AM1/16/18
to sydney-h...@googlegroups.com
don't forget you can do 'the other side' too

https://trmm.net/AVR_RFID

(connect an attiny85 to a coil and spoof your own cards...)

On 16/01/18 18:08, Lewys Martin wrote:
> Hey Madox!
>

> This proxmark has been a huge help, but I find myself craving more, so
> I have now finally ordered my own which will be here in a few days :)
>
> I should be able to drop this back at the makerbot in the next week or
> so for you!
>
> Thanks again so much
>
> I plan to mod mine for external antenna :D
>

> On Tue, Dec 12, 2017 at 10:46 PM, Lewys Martin <countp...@gmail.com
> <mailto:countp...@gmail.com>> wrote:
>
> Picked it up tonight!!
>
> Any tips to get me going ?
>
> On 11 Dec. 2017 7:26 am, "Lewys Martin" <countp...@gmail.com
> To unsubscribe from this group and all its topics,
> send an email to sydney-hackspa...@googlegroups.com.
> To post to this group, send email to
> sydney-h...@googlegroups.com.
> Visit this group at
> https://groups.google.com/group/sydney-hackspace
> <https://groups.google.com/group/sydney-hackspace>.
> For more options, visit
> https://groups.google.com/d/optout
> <https://groups.google.com/d/optout>.
>
> --
> To post to this group, send email to
> sydney-h...@googlegroups.com
> <mailto:sydney-h...@googlegroups.com>.
> <https://groups.google.com/group/sydney-hackspace>.
> <https://groups.google.com/d/optout>.
>

> --
> Regards,
>
> Lewys Martin
>

> --
> Regards,
>
> Lewys Martin

Madox

Jan 16, 2018, 7:23:37 AM1/16/18
to Robots & Dinosaurs
Ok cool, wish you offered to but mine hehe oh well too late... Let me know when you've managed to drop it off and I will pick up.

Lewys Martin

Jan 16, 2018, 7:50:18 AM1/16/18
to sydney-h...@googlegroups.com
I figured you wanted it back from the not wanting the firmware changed😂

Will keep you posted !