Just launched a Kickstarter for laser controller

Dan Col

Jul 8, 2017, 8:43:41 AM7/8/17
to Robots & Dinosaurs

Hi everyone,

Paul de Groot (I think some of you've met him) and I've just launched our first Kickstarter campaign for a Laser Controller Paul developed.

We'll try to get some ads going on Hackaday.com (we had an article featured there), but where else should we focus our promotion attention ?

What sites/media would get traction with fellow makers ?

Thanks!
Dan.

PS   Let me know if the space would benefit from one of these controllers

PPS  All facebook/google+ posts etc to our Kickstarter very gratefully accepted