[RnD] Space is open

Aleksandr Motsjonov

Aug 18, 2016, 4:02:14 AM8/18/16
to sydney-h...@googlegroups.com
Launch yourself to the space. It's open.

devastatorbadman

Aug 18, 2016, 4:33:25 AM8/18/16
to Robots & Dinosaurs
Sasha just left but I'll be here until after 9:30pm

James

Ghost

Aug 18, 2016, 5:51:52 AM8/18/16
to sydney-h...@googlegroups.com
Hey mate.

Was it you who needed that compass board (sorry I was to drop it off last
week but I rolled my ankle while in the CBD that (went #!@# over %#$%#)
day and decided just to go home) I might be able to drop it in on monday
or tuesday if you still need it.

Cheers
Stephen
On Thu, August 18, 2016 18:33, devastatorbadman wrote:
> Sasha just left but I'll be here until after 9:30pm
>

> James

devastatorbadman

Aug 18, 2016, 6:06:57 AM8/18/16
to Robots & Dinosaurs
Yeah that was me ghost.
I still need the compass board if you are available.

I made a shadowtec badge and wore it at the maker faire.
I've got one for you too.

See you soon,

James

devastatorbadman