Free clamps

Paul Hutchison

Nov 20, 2016, 9:35:14 PM11/20/16
to sydney-h...@googlegroups.com
At work I have a bunch of clamps designed for holding dual monitor stands to a desk but we're mounting them directly through the cable hole in the desk, so the clamps are not required. They look too useful to throw away, are they useful to anyone here? I have around 10-12.

Dimensions:
120mm high x 60mm wide x 61mm deep (plus Hex screw head).
5mm powder coated steel clamp
Three position thickness adjustment

I'm thinking Gav could mount his rocket lamp to his desk with a couple of these...

Paul

devastatorbadman

Nov 21, 2016, 1:37:20 AM11/21/16
to Robots & Dinosaurs
they look pretty sweet paul. bring one with you if you come in tomorrow.

james

Paul Hutchison

Nov 24, 2016, 6:31:59 PM11/24/16
to Robots & Dinosaurs

There are a couple of clamps in case the glass case. If nobody takes them in a couple of weeks I'll dispose of them.