FS: Tamiya TL-01 4WD RC chassis

John Slee

Oct 8, 2016, 5:27:43 AM10/8/16
to Robots & Dinosaurs
Hi,

Per subject. Actually a 1/10 scale Baja King but I have NFI where its body piece is.

Misc other bits:

- wheels & spiky offroad tyres (4 wheels+tyres total, I don't have a spare set)
- Futaba controller 28.something Mhz
- unopened sticker pack
- Tamiya red rattlecan paint
- a few spare bits
- a battery that you should really find a modern alternative to

All quite old, no fancy modern electronickery, just one of those 2-stage contact wipe speed controllers and the usual servos.

Pick up in Mortdale; I don't have a car to bring it to the space (or anywhere else) with.

I have NFI what this is really worth in toto, so $50 it is

All or nothing.

John

John Slee

Oct 8, 2016, 5:30:34 AM10/8/16
to Robots & Dinosaurs
Further note: if interested, ping me offlist at john [at] sleefamily.org

John