Preskoči na prvu nepročitanu poruku

Praetorian_TMOTC

nepročitano,
14. svi 2015. 02:07:3114. 05. 2015.
u sydney-h...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

To celebrate Towel Day we're putting on an afternoon/evening of fun at RoboDojo. See the details on the facebook event here (you don't need to have an account)

https://www.facebook.com/events/684684368326129/

Also if you're interested in forming a R&D hippo's team (have I got your attention yet), please let me know. Would be great to have another team to participate in the inter-hackerspace games of the evening!

Cheers,

Adrian

Praetorian_TMOTC

nepročitano,
17. svi 2015. 21:26:4017. 05. 2015.
u sydney-h...@googlegroups.com
UPDATE:

We now have a couple more potentially teams lined up for the inter-hackerspace event. With the date now only a week away (next Monday night) need to finalise the teams and get some numbers on attendance. If you are planning on attending, either post here or on the facebook event page.

Come and represent your space and of course, BYOT... (bring your own towel)!
Odgovori svima
Odgovori autoru
Proslijedi
0 novih poruka