Printing Request

Ghost

Nov 18, 2015, 5:09:37 PM11/18/15
to sydney-h...@googlegroups.com
Hello All

I won't be able to leave work today until 18:30. I like to print a couple
of mounts for my printer at home on the UP.

If anyone rocks up early today and if the printer is not in use can they
please start a print for me

http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:519391

I need X_Idler_Leadscrew_20140721.stl and X_Motor_Leadscrew_20140721.stl
(any colour will do but black would be nice)

I hope with the new mounts this will help with the X slipping problem I
just encounted on my own printer :)

Cheers
Stephen

Darryl Adams

Nov 18, 2015, 6:30:06 PM11/18/15
to Robots & Dinosaurs
I can kick it off, as I am at the space now. I think white is loaded, I can see if we have black,

I find black is a bitch to clean up afterwards with the UP....

Ghost

Nov 18, 2015, 9:19:45 PM11/18/15
to sydney-h...@googlegroups.com
Thanks mate :) if black is a bridge too far then don't stress. I head on
up once I free

Cheers
Stephen

Ghost

Nov 18, 2015, 11:37:08 PM11/18/15
to sydney-h...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for setting up the print(s)
(how long per a part ?)

Just wondering if we have any of them ps3 thumb joysticks floating about
and if so how much would the space would be willing to part for one of
them (while I wait for the joysticks I ordered in the mail to arrive :)

Cheers
Stephen

Kris

Nov 19, 2015, 12:26:21 AM11/19/15
to sydney-h...@googlegroups.com
I think I saw them in the RnD shop.
Upstairs above the good soldering station in a box marked Shop
I may be mistaken though.
Have a look.
Prices as marked

Ghost

Nov 19, 2015, 3:53:09 AM11/19/15
to sydney-h...@googlegroups.com
Hi there

I could not find any joysticks. thanks for the print. the 2nd failed so I
started it again but it may still be going after lockup. if it is ok to
let it run and I can collect it on Saturday (no way I am going outside on
Friday :) ) that would be great

Thanks again
Stephen