Opening this Easter weekend

Darryl Adams

Apr 10, 2017, 7:30:15 PM4/10/17
to Robots & Dinosaurs
Are people wanting to make stuff on international nail Jesus to a tree weekend?

I will most likely open the space on Friday (unless people violently object) and Saturday will be open as per usual.

List here other days people want to come (remember Sundays are generally Robot days, unless Dave and co will take the day off) and we will see if any key holders can be available.

Peter Hardy

Apr 10, 2017, 8:13:02 PM4/10/17
to sydney-h...@googlegroups.com
I'll be at the space on Monday from the morning until at least mid afternoon.

Iain Chalmers

Apr 10, 2017, 8:54:00 PM4/10/17
On 11 April 2017 at 09:30, Darryl Adams <vora...@gmail.com> wrote:
Are people wanting to make stuff on international nail Jesus to a tree weekend?

Because when the only tool you have is a nailgun, every problem looks like a messiah...

big

I will most likely open the space on Friday (unless people violently object) and Saturday will be open as per usual.

List here other days people want to come (remember Sundays are generally Robot days, unless Dave and co will take the day off) and we will see if any key holders can be available.

"I say we take off and nuke the entire site from orbit.
That's the only way to be sure." - Ellen Ripley

Xavier Wong

Apr 13, 2017, 7:16:55 PM4/13/17
to Robots & Dinosaurs
Hi Darryl,

What time will you be at the space today?

Thanks

Xavier

Darryl Adams

Apr 13, 2017, 7:22:47 PM4/13/17
to sydney-h...@googlegroups.com
10:30 or 11am. Will post on the mailing list when I get there