[RnD] Adam Savage is in the House (Sydney)

Aleksandr Motsjonov

Jun 19, 2016, 6:04:09 PM6/19/16
to sydney-h...@googlegroups.com
And I don't know why.
Would be cool him to visit some hacker space :-)

Ghost

Jun 19, 2016, 10:50:46 PM6/19/16
to sydney-h...@googlegroups.com
Someone from the board should shoot him a email or a tweet and invite him :)

Aleksandr Motsjonov

Jun 20, 2016, 7:33:22 AM6/20/16
to sydney-h...@googlegroups.com
Twitter:
Very excited for this trip, which I can't talk about much now, but you'll be seeing it play out on @testedcom.
Considering there is no official appearance - pretty sure it's something about future work of his (new TV project?) Voice over and editing of Mythbusters was happening in Sydney.

Aleksandr Motsjonov

Jun 20, 2016, 7:48:37 AM6/20/16
to sydney-h...@googlegroups.com
Do we have a good photos of hacker-space shop?
Let's share it with Adam. He is retwitting many last week. Who knows, maybe he find it interesting.

Aleksandr Motsjonov

Jun 20, 2016, 6:25:45 PM6/20/16
to sydney-h...@googlegroups.com
Please, someone who will open a space - make a photo.

Kris

Jun 20, 2016, 7:06:22 PM6/20/16
to sydney-h...@googlegroups.com
Ok, we will try and entice him with our new laser cutter that arrives on Saturday

Aleksandr Motsjonov

Jun 20, 2016, 8:52:16 PM6/20/16
to sydney-h...@googlegroups.com
I have a feeling they (seems like Norm is with him) are here not for long.

Aleksandr Motsjonov

Jun 21, 2016, 8:07:58 AM6/21/16
to sydney-h...@googlegroups.com

Aleksandr Motsjonov