SD card memory nominal price / gig?

shykitten55

Jan 11, 2017, 4:27:13 AM1/11/17
to Robots & Dinosaurs
I was wondering what a nominal price per gig would be for a class 10 card.

kris

Jan 11, 2017, 4:46:51 AM1/11/17
to sydney-h...@googlegroups.com

us$0.30 per gb to us$0.90

I would strongly recommend buying from officeworks (quick) or amazon.com (cheap)

Having said that i have some forgeries that are slightly faster than the authentic but i wouldn't trust them if i was filling them up all the way.

Kris

depends what you want it for, data logging, doesn't really matter. realtime video saving: class matters

On 11/01/17 20:27, shykitten55 wrote:
I was wondering what a nominal price per gig would be for a class 10 card.

Cat

Jan 11, 2017, 3:42:52 PM1/11/17
to sydney-h...@googlegroups.com

Thanks.

Real time video.

Oz post have some "on sale" just now too.

I shall apply the formula.

Madox

Jan 12, 2017, 7:26:44 AM1/12/17
to Robots & Dinosaurs
I buy SanDisk from "shoppingsquare" and PNY large capacity ones from Amazon.