ConnectToNewObject error

Eugene

Dec 9, 2011, 12:05:20 PM12/9/11
Hello,
I need help with ConnectToNewObject. We have dll created in C# and it
works fine when we execute ConnectToNewObject from PowerBuilder
executable, but if I need to debug something and run my application
from PowerBuilder, ConnectToNewObject returns -3. Any help will be
appreciated.
Thank you

Bruce Armstrong [TeamSybase]

Dec 19, 2011, 9:27:17 PM12/19/11
This group is active on the Sybase server. However, the feed between Google and the Sybase server is not currently working. If you post through Google the post will never show up on the Sybase server, and most people who answer questions in that group will never see it.

Instead, you may want to access the Sybase newsgroups directly at:

http://www.sybase.com/detail_list?id=11507&pageNum=1&multi=true&show=1248

toni....@gmail.com

Mar 12, 2013, 10:06:24 AM3/12/13
Dne torek, 20. december 2011 03:27:17 UTC+1 je oseba Bruce Armstrong [TeamSybase] napisala:
> This group is active on the Sybase server. However, the feed between Google and the Sybase server is not currently working. If you post through Google the post will never show up on the Sybase server, and most people who answer questions in that group will never see it.
>

> Instead, you may want to access the Sybase newsgroups directly at:
>
> Hello.

My name is Toni, and I have the same problem in PB 12.5.
Is this problem fixed ?

Thank you