Powerbuilder Accsssiblity Error

Dave

Jun 6, 2008, 11:10:40 AM6/6/08
I get the error below:

error loading library.
please check whether PowerBuilder accessibility library can
be located in the path

when I load our powerbuilder appliocation on a Windows Vista
machine. It is fine with all our XPs. We are using pn 10.5
and db2.
Any help will be appreacited.

Dave

Bruce Armstrong [TeamSybase]

Jun 6, 2008, 11:42:40 AM6/6/08

Dave

Jun 6, 2008, 3:53:38 PM6/6/08
I added PBACC105.DLL and it works.
Thanks.

Jul 15, 2009, 5:09:59 AM7/15/09

Jerry Siegel [TeamSybase]

Jan 9, 2010, 1:00:02 AM1/9/10
Sounds like you need to deploy pbacc105.dll as Bruce mentioned above.

--
Report Bugs to Sybase: http://case-express.sybase.com/cx/welcome.do
Product Enhancement Requests:

<Choate> wrote in message news:4b47e6a4.30d...@sybase.com...

>> On 10 Jan 2010 08:10:40 -0700, Dave wrote:
>>
>> >I get the error below:
>> >>>>
>> >error loading library.
>> >please check whether PowerBuilder accessibility library
>> can >be located in the path
>> >>>>

>> >when I load our powerbuilder appliocation on a Windows
>> Vista >machine. It is fine with all our XPs. We are using

>> pn 10.5 >and MS-SQL 2000

>> >Any help will be appreacited.
>> >

>> >Choate

Jan 26, 2010, 4:10:48 PM1/26/10

Sangeet Chatterjee

Jun 9, 2021, 11:20:45 AM6/9/21
Hi, Can we put any PBACC105.DLL to make this work.