Powerbulider can't find dll file

Diego Marrero

Jan 29, 2004, 6:18:43 AM1/29/04
Hi all. I have a problem using PowerPrn.dll. I hope some of you use this
printer utility. The problem seems to be that PB does not find the dll file
at runtime. I get system error 14 with the message "Error opening DLL
library powerprn.dll for external function at line 19 in constructor event
of object". This only happens in Win98. The dll file is located in the same
directory that the application and PB's runtime files. I'm using PB 9.0.1
build 6533. Any ideas?

TIA

--
Diego Marrero
Vega Tecnologías

Terry Voth

Jan 29, 2004, 8:30:06 AM1/29/04
Sounds like you need an application-specific path (or App Path). Have
a look at
http://sybooks.sybase.com/onlinebooks/group-pb/pbg0900e/apptech/@Generic__BookTextView/47595.

Good luck,

On 29 Jan 2004 03:18:43 -0800, "Diego Marrero" <di...@vegati.com>
wrote:

>Hi all. I have a problem using PowerPrn.dll. I hope some of you use this
>printer utility. The problem seems to be that PB does not find the dll file
>at runtime. I get system error 14 with the message "Error opening DLL
>library powerprn.dll for external function at line 19 in constructor event
>of object". This only happens in Win98. The dll file is located in the same
>directory that the application and PB's runtime files. I'm using PB 9.0.1
>build 6533. Any ideas?
>
>TIA

See the PB Troubleshooting Guide at the Sandbox
^ ^
o o
=*=