Cannot Create DataWinow

Christopher

Mar 22, 2007, 4:47:12 PM3/22/07
I am trying to create a datawindow and to associate a stored
procedure with it and I keep on getting the following error:

DataWindow Wizard
Cannot Create DataWindow
SQLSTATE=22005 [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver] Invalid
character value for cast specification

The stored procedure accepts one argument, a 'char(1)'
argument and simply does a 'select' on that passed-in value.

Christopher

Mar 22, 2007, 4:51:36 PM3/22/07
I FORGOT TO MENTION THAT I AM USING POWERBUILDER VERSION
9.0.3, BUILD 8614. THANKS!

Christopher

Mar 22, 2007, 5:45:50 PM3/22/07
HERE IS THE SOLUTION ... IT WORKS!!!

Set the DBParm StripParmNames='Yes' and CallEscape='No' when
connecting to the database.