How can I using Java Socket in Sybase ASE?

vamps Wang

Mar 12, 2014, 3:20:10 AM3/12/14
I am a engineer for develop network with real-time service, which can sending message to another remote applications.

First, I know Sybase have TIBCO-EMS System to achieving my requirement but TIBCO was not free software, thus I want it to do myself.

Ok, In my requirement, I find the Java Service in Sybase ASE and I followings with user guide:

enable pci 1
enable java 1
install java class that include socket client.
I use setp 3 of java socket connect to remote server(java Server Socket) and sending message.
My question is: Seem's Sybase ASE can't using socket directly ?

While I used socket, Sybase throws the exception:

There was an error reading the results of the SQL statement.
The displayed results may be incorrect or incomplete.

Unhandled Java Exception:
java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError
at
java.net.Socket.setImpl(Socket.java:493)
at java.net.Socket.<init>
(Socket.java:414)
at org.
gms.client.ClientTest.send(ClientTest.java:13)
Caused by: java.lang.
SecurityException: Properties can not be inspected
at sybase.aseutils.
PCAJvmSecurityManager.checkPropertiesAccess(PCAJvmSecurityManager.java:
173)
at java.lang.System.getProperties(System.java:622)
at.
Sybase error code=10707

Can anyone help me? Thank so much~!