problema al crear bd sybase

rod...@gmail.com

Mar 28, 2009, 9:13:40 PM3/28/09
me sale el siguiente error cuando le doy online a la bd que he creado

com.sybase.jdbc2.jdbc.SybSQLException: Database 'justiciable' cannot
be opened because either an earlier system termination left LOAD
DATABASE incomplete or the database is created with 'for load' option.
Load the database or contact a user with System Administrator (SA)
role.

at com.sybase.jdbc2.tds.Tds.processEed(Tds.java:2846)
at com.sybase.jdbc2.tds.Tds.nextResult(Tds.java:2168)
at com.sybase.jdbc2.jdbc.ResultGetter.nextResult(ResultGetter.java:
69)
at com.sybase.jdbc2.jdbc.SybStatement.nextResult(SybStatement.java:
220)
at com.sybase.jdbc2.jdbc.SybStatement.nextResult(SybStatement.java:
203)
at com.sybase.jdbc2.jdbc.SybStatement.executeLoop(SybStatement.java:
1766)
at com.sybase.jdbc2.jdbc.SybStatement.execute(SybStatement.java:1758)
at com.sybase.jdbc2.jdbc.SybStatement.execute(SybStatement.java:815)
at com.sybase.aseplugin.sql.ASConnection.executeQuery
(ASConnection.java:509)
at com.sybase.aseplugin.sql.ASConnection.executeCommand
(ASConnection.java:445)
at com.sybase.aseplugin.so.DatabaseSO.online(DatabaseSO.java:370)
at com.sybase.aseplugin.bo.DatabaseBO.onCommand(DatabaseBO.java:645)
at com.sybase.central.viewer.ViewerManager.callOnCommandForItems
(ViewerManager.java)
at com.sybase.central.viewer.ViewerManager.menuItemSelected
(ViewerManager.java)
at com.sybase.central.viewer.BaseMenuItem.actionPerformed
(BaseMenuItem.java)
at javax.swing.AbstractButton$ForwardActionEvents.actionPerformed
(Unknown Source)
at javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.fireActionPerformed(Unknown Source)
at javax.swing.AbstractButton.doClick(Unknown Source)
at com.sybase.util.WindowsMenuItemUI$MouseInputHandler.mouseReleased
(WindowsMenuItemUI.java)
at java.awt.AWTEventMulticaster.mouseReleased(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForHierarchy(Unknown
Source)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(Unknown
Source)

Daniel Montero

Mar 29, 2009, 12:11:04 PM3/29/09
On Mar 28, 7:13 pm, roda...@gmail.com wrote:
> me sale el siguiente error cuando le doy online a la bd que he creado
>
> com.sybase.jdbc2.jdbc.SybSQLException: Database 'justiciable' cannot
> be opened because either an earlier system termination left LOAD
> DATABASE incomplete or the database is created with 'for load' option.

Cómo la creaste? Eso pasa cuando creas la base de datos con la opción
"for load", o bien cuando un "load database" queda incompleto. Una
base de datos creada "for load" debe cargarse con "load database" de
un respaldo antes de usarse

How did you create the database? That happens when the database is
created with the "for load" option, or when a "load database" does not
complete. Databases created with the "for load" option must be loaded
from a full backup with "load database" command before using.