រំលង​ទៅ​សារ​មិន​ទាន់​បាន​អាន​ដំបូង

Michael Richter

មិន​ទាន់​អាន
12 មេសា 2016, 8:22:41 AM12/4/16
ទៅ googleSWI-Prolog
I'm getting the message "Failed to translate to HTML" when doing anything in pldoc right now (SWI-Prolog version 7.3.19 for x86_64-linux).  I've attached a minimal example which exhibits the problem.  To illustrate the problem, explode the tarball somewhere and in the directory "pldocbug" run "swipl -g '[debug].'"  Then select the src subdirectory in your browser and watch the following spew across the console: "ERROR: [Thread httpd@4040_3] Failed to translate to HTML: \object_name(module('Some random stuff.'),[module(stuff),(public[junk/2]),directory('/home/michael/Development/Playthings/Prolog/pldocbug/src'),edit(true)])"

I've done a lot of rearranging of things in the various files and directories and can't get away from that message.  I'm not sure what the next step would be.

--
"Perhaps people don't believe this, but throughout all of the discussions of entering China our focus has really been what's best for the Chinese people. It's not been about our revenue or profit or whatnot."
pldocbug.tar.gz

Michael Richter

មិន​ទាន់​អាន
13 មេសា 2016, 6:28:12 PM13/4/16
ទៅ googleSWI-Prolog
Bump.

Jan Wielemaker

មិន​ទាន់​អាន
14 មេសា 2016, 10:47:29 AM14/4/16
ទៅ Michael Richter, googleSWI-Prolog
The problem is that you put the /** <module> ... header _above_ the
module declaration. That must be below. The general structure is

- file header with license info, etc
- :- module(....)
- :- use_module(...)
- /** <module> Title
Description
- Code

You may opt to put the use_modules below the PlDoc comment.

Cheers --- Jan

On 14/04/16 00:28, Michael Richter wrote:
> Bump.
>
> On 12 April 2016 at 20:22, Michael Richter <ttmri...@gmail.com
> --

Michael Richter

មិន​ទាន់​អាន
14 មេសា 2016, 10:43:40 PM14/4/16
ទៅ Jan Wielemaker, googleSWI-Prolog
This is me sighing and cradling my face in my palms.

That was the single thing I didn't try in rearranging and retyping the source.  :(
ឆ្លើយតប​ទាំងអស់
ឆ្លើយតប​ចំពោះ​អ្នកនិពន្ធ
បញ្ជូន​បន្ត
សារ​ថ្មី 0