Cannot read property '$ref' of undefined

john....@disney.com

Jul 29, 2015, 1:34:31 PM7/29/15
to Swagger
Hi Rom or Tony,

I am using swagger-core 1.5.0. (java xf). I have two java files that I am annotating. I annotate one and Swagger-Ui works fine. Reads the json just fine. Then I add the second java file with annotations. My Chrome browser and IE throws the error Cannot read property '$ref' of undefined in swagger-ui-js. I then take that same url where Swagger-Ui should find the json and enter it into the browser without the Swagger UI and there is all the json, correct and valid json. Validated with jsonlint. But the Swagger-Ui states:  :fetching resource list: http://localhost:8080/api-legacy-presentation/swagger.json.  I have found similar posts in about this but I am unclear about the resolution. One stated that this is a bug. Has it been fixed and do I need a new UI or a new version of the Core? I have a current UI and core io.1.5.0.

Thanks,

john harter

john....@disney.com

Jul 29, 2015, 2:41:41 PM7/29/15
to Swagger, john....@disney.com
This can be closed. The error was syntax in the java service, itself. Not Swagger related. Sorry. johnh

tony tam

Jul 29, 2015, 4:29:45 PM7/29/15
to Swagger, john....@disney.com, john....@disney.com
great, thanks for following up