Try it out button displays Cancel then nothing happens.

kirsten greed

Apr 7, 2018, 7:06:13 PM4/7/18
to Swagger
I added Swashbuckle.AspNetCore 2.4.0 to my VS2017 project
following along on Pluralsight's Play by Play course.

When I navigate to http://localhost:51806/swagger/  I have the swagger UI
When I click on Try It Out not much happens

My controller code is

    [Route("api/[controller]")]
    public class HeroesController : Controller
    {
        public HeroesController()
        {
        }
        /// <summary>
        /// Get some Heroes.
        /// </summary>
        /// <returns></returns>
        [HttpGet]
        public IEnumerable<string> Get()
        {
            return new string[] { "Hero1", "Hero2" };
        }

    }

Ron Ratovsky

Apr 8, 2018, 9:41:41 AM4/8/18
to swagger-sw...@googlegroups.com

Swashbuckle is not our tool so hard to tell what could be wrong. Suggest filing a ticket with the project.

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-Kehr4UgsrFI/WslOp7VWU6I/AAAAAAAAAJU/h4XBR5ktZ4kNFJ7v_GANXH12K8dydOFHgCLcBGAs/s320/Capture.GIF

kirsten greed

Apr 10, 2018, 3:33:14 AM4/10/18
to swagger-sw...@googlegroups.com

For more options, visit
https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Eric Rajkovic

Apr 19, 2018, 3:00:14 PM4/19/18
to Swagger
Did you noticed the "Execute" blue button? - the "cancel" button is just to go back to the read-only version of the form, as before you had clicked on "Try It".

Eric Rajkovic

Apr 19, 2018, 3:01:36 PM4/19/18
to Swagger
Sorry for a late reply - did not see your answer until now...