How to setup swagger-editor to open specific file at startup

瀏覽次數:884 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Konstantin Litvinov

未讀,
2016年11月29日 上午9:16:272016/11/29
收件者:Swagger
I'd like to edit only one specific file with swagger-editor on my server. Can I setup swagger-editor to open this file at startup and save data to this file at finish?

Meera nyjen

未讀,
2016年11月30日 上午10:50:442016/11/30
收件者:swagger-sw...@googlegroups.com
Once you download and setup the swagger editor, there is a folder named config. In that config folder, open defaults.json file.
There is a section in that file as below:
"exampleFiles": [
    "default.yaml",
    "heroku-pets.yaml",
    "minimal.yaml",
    "echo.yaml",
    "petstore_simple.yaml",
    "petstore_full.yaml",
    "basic-auth.yaml",
    "security.yaml",
    "instagram.yaml",
    "twitter.yaml"
  ]"

replace the default.json file name with your yaml file.  Copy your yaml file to 'spec-files' folder.

and try to access the swagger-editor.

Hope this will help!!

On Tue, Nov 29, 2016 at 8:16 AM, 'Konstantin Litvinov' via Swagger <swagger-sw...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
I'd like to edit only one specific file with swagger-editor on my server. Can I setup swagger-editor to open this file at startup and save data to this file at finish?

Jose Alfonso

未讀,
2017年6月5日 下午6:20:532017/6/5
收件者:Swagger
Is that for version 2.x? I don't see such file anywhere in editor v3... It seems like the file path gets eventually saved in local storage but I don't see anywhere where that can be pre-set.

Any idea?

Thanks.
回覆所有人
回覆作者