Hosting Swagger Content?

Rich DuBose

Apr 8, 2016, 1:12:28 PM4/8/16
to Swagger
We want to move to Swagger to host our API content. I've see this (https://watson-api-explorer.mybluemix.net/) from BlueMix.  From the URL that they are hosting the Swagger content, perhaps just an iframe? Would be interested in any direction or content on how to implement this approach.  Have been looking on the site but haven't found it (yet).

Thank you,

Ron Ratovsky

Apr 8, 2016, 1:23:46 PM4/8/16
to swagger-sw...@googlegroups.com
Hi Rich,

Not sure exactly what you’re asking. BlueMix uses swagger-ui to render their swagger specs. What are you looking to do exactly?

Rich DuBose

Apr 8, 2016, 1:34:15 PM4/8/16
to Swagger
Yeah, I was just digging into Swagger-UI. When I saw the Watson site I assumed that content was being hosted on Swagger.io but that they were rewriting the url or using an iframe.  Appears as though they are using swagger-ui & hosting it in their environment.  Thanks for the quick reply.

Ron Ratovsky

Apr 8, 2016, 1:35:43 PM4/8/16
to swagger-sw...@googlegroups.com
Yeah, that’s the common practice. I wouldn’t recommend relying on our hosted swagger-ui (petstore.swagger.io) for production use, but it’s ok for quick testing and such.