Swagger to Jaxrs server gen

Arthur De Magalhaes

Mar 24, 2016, 5:23:05 PM3/24/16
to Swagger
Hey,

I am wondering if this project (https://github.com/swagger-api/swagger-generator) is what we should look into for generating server-side jaxrs from a swagger doc, or is there a more up-to-date project?   The swagger online editor is able to generate server-side jaxrs code, so there must be a git repo out there that can accomplish this.

Doing a clone and "mvn clean package" results in this:

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project swagger-generator: Could not resolve dependencies for project com.wordnik:swagger-generator:war:1.0.0: Could not find artifact com.wordnik:swagger-codegen_2.10.0:jar:2.0.17-SNAPSHOT -> [Help 1]
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.LifecycleExecutionException: Failed to execute goal on project swagger-generator: Could not resolve dependencies for project com.wordnik:swagger-generator:war:1.0.0: Could not find artifact com.wordnik:swagger-codegen_2.10.0:jar:2.0.17-SNAPSHOT
        at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.LifecycleDependencyResolver.getDependencies(LifecycleDependencyResolver.java:221)
        at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.LifecycleDependencyResolver.resolveProjectDependencies(LifecycleDependencyResolver.java:127)

The usage of wordnik's package makes me wonder if this project is now obsolete?

tony tam

Mar 24, 2016, 6:03:01 PM3/24/16
to swagger-sw...@googlegroups.com
Yikes!  That should have been removed.  You should use swagger-codegen for doing this.  I will remove this project to avoid confusion.

Tony

Arthur De Magalhaes

Mar 28, 2016, 1:49:39 PM3/28/16
to Swagger