autocompletion problem for adding mutiple parameters

Shima

Sep 8, 2016, 6:33:51 PM9/8/16
to Swagger
I'm using swagger editor, with auto-completion enabled.
I want to add "parameters" for an operation, so I choose "parameters" keyword, under that I get the "parameter" snippet which gives me the snippet for one parameter. Now I want to add another parameter. But the autocompletion does not suggest the "parameter" snippet for the second parameter. I checked the code, it does not recognize the path correctly. I have snapshots attached.
Screenshot 2016-09-08 15.27.01.png
Screenshot 2016-09-08 15.30.14.png

Ron Ratovsky

Sep 20, 2016, 7:19:07 PM9/20/16
to swagger-sw...@googlegroups.com

Hi Shima,

You can try adding a new parameter by adding another entry to the array and then trying to auto-complete.

If that doesn’t work, or you find the user experience not as expected, please open a ticket on the project and we’ll have a look at it.

Thanks,

Ron