Missing "HEAD" request method in generated ApiClient#invokeAPI function (Jersey2)

Michael

Oct 16, 2017, 2:42:36 PM10/16/17
to Swagger

I'm using the Maven "swagger-codegen-maven-plugin" version 2.2.3 plugin to generate Jersey 2 library compatible code, but for some reason the generated ApiClient.java file is missing "HEAD" as a valid request type in the invokeApi function.  I also tried using the swagger-codegen-cli.jar file to generate code and got the same result.

A sample at the swagger GitHub indicates that it's possible to generate "HEAD" as a value: https://github.com/swagger-api/swagger-codegen/blob/5c14f907d699d6f8c8230f8a34048ec12cfd7095/samples/client/petstore/java/jersey2/src/main/java/io/swagger/client/ApiClient.java#L690

Does anyone know why the "HEAD" value is missing and how I can get the generated code to include it?

Michael

Oct 16, 2017, 3:01:24 PM10/16/17
to Swagger
Apparently I'm running into an issue that was already fixed, but only on Swaggers master branch.

https://github.com/swagger-api/swagger-codegen/issues/6118