Hosting Swagger UI output

ann.jensen

Jun 20, 2017, 11:40:45 AM6/20/17
to Swagger
Hi,
I am a tech writer starting out on documenting our newly developed APIs.
I create content for our system documentation implemented using DITA and hosted on a web site. The dev team have Swagger installed via Swashbuckle and I can use this to generate out the Swagger documentation for them.
I am hoping to get some advice on how best to embed this generated content inside our current documentation site?
Any advice appreciated,
Regards,
Ann

Ron Ratovsky

Jun 20, 2017, 2:26:19 PM6/20/17
to swagger-sw...@googlegroups.com

Hi Ann,

Not sure I have an answer for that. Once you have an API definition from Swashbuckle, you can generate all sorts of things with it.

Never used DITA so not sure what it would entail.

One of our projects, swagger-ui, allows you to load an API definition and display it, but I’m not sure how that could be integrated with DITA.