JAXRS Codegen

Nick

Jan 21, 2017, 6:26:21 AM1/21/17
to Swagger
Hi,

I'm trying to use the jaxrs-spec language codegen, but it generates me models without JAXB or Jackson style annotations.  How do people usually use this code generation - is there some clever way I'm missing of using the Swagger annotations or something for serialisation and deserialisation?

Thanks in advance for the help

Nick

Arthur De Magalhaes

Jan 23, 2017, 2:41:01 PM1/23/17
to Swagger
Hey,

When you run that generated code in a Jaxrs compliant app server you won't have any issues, as the jaxrs impl will consume those models just like any other jaxrs project.

If you want to run this in a container that supports both jaxrs and swagger, I suggest Liberty:  https://developer.ibm.com/wasdev/blog/2016/04/13/deploying-swagger-enabled-endpoints-websphere-liberty-bluemix-api-connect/

- Arthur