Error when generating python client.

Aleksei Badyaev

May 8, 2017, 1:38:32 PM5/8/17
to Swagger
I tried generate Python client for my REST API with command (as is in documentation in swagger-codegen):

$ java -jar modules/swagger-codegen-cli/target/swagger-codegen-cli.jar generate -i /tmp/schema.json -l python -o /tmp/client_python
[main] INFO io.swagger.parser.Swagger20Parser - reading from /tmp/schema.json
[main] INFO io.swagger.parser.Swagger20Parser - reading from /tmp/schema.json
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.RuntimeException: missing swagger input or config!
    at io.swagger.codegen.DefaultGenerator.generate(DefaultGenerator.java:653)
    at io.swagger.codegen.cmd.Generate.run(Generate.java:234)
    at io.swagger.codegen.SwaggerCodegen.main(SwaggerCodegen.java:43)

Swagger Spec file attached. Where is my mistake??
schema.json

tony tam

May 8, 2017, 1:40:20 PM5/8/17
to swagger-sw...@googlegroups.com
Well, that’s no swagger document!  So I don’t expect it would work.

<schema.json>