UI display for the definitions section

Stav Yagev

Apr 26, 2015, 11:16:27 AM4/26/15
to swagger-sw...@googlegroups.com, o...@fringefy.com
Can I get Swagger-UI to render out all the models from the 'definitions' section? (similar to what the editor does at the bottom of the preview).

That way there is a concentration of all the objects in the API in one place (rather than within the different endpoint documentations).

Ron Ratovsky

Apr 26, 2015, 11:51:47 AM4/26/15
to swagger-sw...@googlegroups.com, Or Moushkatel
Right now swagger-ui does not have that feature.

On Sun, Apr 26, 2015 at 6:16 PM, Stav Yagev <sya...@gmail.com> wrote:
Can I get Swagger-UI to render out all the models from the 'definitions' section? (similar to what the editor does at the bottom of the preview).

That way there is a concentration of all the objects in the API in one place (rather than within the different endpoint documentations).

http://swagger.io
https://twitter.com/SwaggerApi

Stav Yagev

Apr 26, 2015, 11:56:10 AM4/26/15
to swagger-sw...@googlegroups.com

Bummer.

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Swagger" group.