Property "scan" threw exception.

john....@disney.com

Jul 2, 2015, 1:46:55 PM7/2/15
to swagger-sw...@googlegroups.com
Hi.

This is the error thrown in jaxrs:
PropertyAccessException 1: org.springframework.beans.MethodInvocationException: Property 'scan' threw exception; nested exception is java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.wordnik.swagger.annotations.Api.tags()[Ljava/lang/String;

Error is from the Tomcat log.  It refers to the swaggerConfig bean. It looks like there is a missing dependency. What could it be? I have listed all the dependencies that Maven says I need. If I comment out "<property name="scan" value="true"/>" Tomcat loads the project but the Swagger UI states: 500 server error.

Any thoughts?

Ron Ratovsky

Jul 5, 2015, 4:21:48 PM7/5/15
to swagger-sw...@googlegroups.com
SwaggerConfig doesn't have scan, BeanConfig does.

http://swagger.io
https://twitter.com/SwaggerApi