Re: Does Swagger have some sort of caching mechanism?

Ron Ratovsky

Aug 23, 2016, 9:10:57 PM8/23/16
to swagger-sw...@googlegroups.com

Well, you’re missing more details. Are you talking about swagger-ui? The spec itself? Are you generating the spec? Manually hosting it? If it’s generated, how is it generated?

What exactly do you expect to be updated at runtime that isn’t considering it’s static?

From: <swagger-sw...@googlegroups.com> on behalf of Systema Sephiroticum <fallen...@gmail.com>
Date: Tuesday, 23 August 2016 at 15:34
To: Swagger <swagger-sw...@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: Does Swagger have some sort of caching mechanism?

Also, I'm using Swagger 2.0

On Tuesday, 23 August 2016 15:32:14 UTC-7, Systema Sephiroticum wrote:

I'm using swagger with Tomcat 7. Even swagger is just a bunch of static files, I can't seem to bust cache for swagger webpages without restarting my webserver, and this is true in any browser use. I've never seen anything like it, and other static files on my webserver outside the Swagger directory do not have this problem.

Is there something about swagger that it has a ridiculously sticky cache, and is there anything I can do about it? What am I missing?

Systema Sephiroticum

Aug 23, 2016, 9:18:56 PM8/23/16
to Swagger
I meant swagger-ui. Turned out it was a webserver issue, sorry.

Ron Ratovsky

Aug 23, 2016, 9:24:41 PM8/23/16
to swagger-sw...@googlegroups.com

No worries, glad you got it sorted out. If you think it could be relevant to others, please share your experience so that they may benefit from it.

From: <swagger-sw...@googlegroups.com> on behalf of Systema Sephiroticum <fallen...@gmail.com>
Date: Tuesday, 23 August 2016 at 18:18
To: Swagger <swagger-sw...@googlegroups.com>