Basic Authentication when applied on the whole API, request hangs when trying to test the endpoint.

KD

May 15, 2018, 9:33:15 PM5/15/18
to Swagger
Hey,

I have enabled basic authentication using LDAP server on the service provider. I have also added following piece of spec in swagger.json describing the service:
"securityDefinitions" : {
    "basicAuth" : {
      "type" : "basic"
    }
  },
  "security" : {
    "basicAuth" : "[]"
  }

Swagger UI displays 'Authorize' button and after providing credentials, it confirms that it is authorized. Now, when trying to test the endpoint, request keeps loading and hangs. Curl is not generated and I see following error in the console : "Uncaught TypeError: m.forEach is not a function". (I think its not even hitting the network, it fails due to some swaggerUI JS elements or methods)

Also, I tried testing the endpoint by giving credentials using client SOAPUI, proper response is received.

Can you please guide how should I approach this error ?

Below is the information you might need,

Swagger UI version : 3.4.3
Swagger Specification version : 2.0
Application API version : 1.0
Chrome version : 57.0
OS : MacOS

Screenshots and swagger.json attached for reference.

Thanks.

Screen Shot 2018-05-15 at 6.09.01 PM.png
Screen Shot 2018-05-15 at 6.22.41 PM.png
swagger.json